RE: filmscanners: Vuescan: Incrementing TIFF file names

It increments the number each time you do a new scan, whether it's the same
image or not. You can chance the starting filename to anything you want,
e.g. xy023. The first file will be xy023, the second xy024, etc.

Frank Paris
marshalt@spiritone.com

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.