Re: filmscanners: OT: burning cd's/easy cd creator

No, Roxio, rebadged Adaptec is BUYING good programmes, like WinOnCD, which
is my favourite for CD burning, followed by Nero. I had good experience
with most of current Gear stuff. For direct disk copying try DiskJuggler.
ECDC is a royal pain and should be avoided like a plague. The upgrade is
USD50, so yes, upgrade and let us know, what's your opinion.

Roman

At 11:34 11/03/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>What programs do you all use to 'burn' cd's? (make photo and/or music
>disks, backups , etc.)
>
>Has 'Easy CD Creator' been taken over by another company? I thought it was
>done by adaptek (sp?) but I got an offer from roxio for the new version 5
>that is coming out (or is already out).
>
>Thanks, Jules_C
>ps. I have NTI cd maker pro that came with my very old cdrw drive, and I
>have cd creator 4....Do you think I should upgrade?

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow
in Australia".

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.