filmscanners: Warning memory prices about to rise

I don't like being a rumor monger, nor creating a self fulfilling
prophecy, and one knows that memory prices are a bit like the stock
markets, but I have heard through a fairly reliable source that one of
the plants in Korea is about to shut down, and this might cause memory
prices to rise (for how long, who knows)...

Since we are all memory hungry most of the time, I thought I'd mention
this.  Take it for what its worth, which might not be much.

Art

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.