From: owner-filmscanners@halftone.co.uk [mailto:owner-filmscanners@halftone.co.uk]On Behalf Of Hemingway, David J
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2001 1:32 PM
To: 'filmscanners@halftone.co.uk'
Subject: RE: filmscanners: Re: Kodak RFS3600

Rodger,

Polaroid tries to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction but sometimes things fall between the cracks. Unfortunately the crack you fell into was unusually large. Please let me know when you receive the new scanner and if everything is to your satisfaction.

My presence on this and other forums is to help customers like you. I have been doing this here for somewhere around two years. The primary motivation is service. If that generates a little positive PR so much the better but PR is NOT the reason I am here.

David Hemingway

>And if you want the Polaroid (for a little more money), then you may have better
luck than me and wouldn't have to send it back for repair.  And if you did
have problems, David Hemingway of Polaroid monitors this list and knows where
to kick the sleeping dog.  He saw my comments about Polaroid's poor service
(I guess 3 returns for repairs of the same problem over 5 months, with no
real use of the scanner during that time, qualifies as "poor service.") and
sent an e-mail to the right person.  That caused Polaroid to promise to send
me a brand new replacement scanner.  If it works when I receive it, I'll be a
happy camper.
<<

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.