Re: filmscanners: RE: Win2k and application RAM

I can confirm the 2GB split between OS and App RAM. It is something to
do with the Alpha port of NT I think and to keep things consistent for
the coders, Microsoft translated the Alpha restriction to the Pentium
version. I believe W2K has the same problem but I don't think there is
an Alpha port of W2K - can this be confirmed?

Mark

In message <EJEKINMEKEDPJJMHLODJCEFACIAA.marshalt@spiritone.com>, Frank
Paris <marshalt@spiritone.com> writes
>Well, that's not how it does its memory management.
>
>Frank Paris
>marshalt@spiritone.com
>http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=62684

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.