RE: filmscanners: Vuescan

> > > but I went to the website and was hoping to see some screen shots or
> > > something... any chance you could add some?

I think it would improve the html manual if it included screen shots of both
the menus and the tabbed regions.  Somehow having a picture to look at
clarifies things for me.  I did this for myself (way back at version 6.0?).
Did not take very long nor did it add much to the size.  Helped me quite a
bit.  All I did was place an in-line image within the page describing each
tab.  The image was a simple gif screen capture for the tab or menu.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.