Re: filmscanners: Vuescan

Rick Berk wrote:

> Hey Ed-
> I just got the Kodak RFS 3600, and was interested in giving Vuescan a try,
> but I went to the website and was hoping to see some screen shots or
> something... any chance you could add some? I'd just like to know what I can
> expect... Also, does anyone have any experience using this combination?
> Thanks in advance...
> Rick

Rick,

You can download the full program free of charge and not only see screen
shots, but play with it and see how it works.  The only difference
between the version you are getting, and the one for $40, is that for
$40 you get a serial number that removed the cross hatch (looks like a
fishing net) over the image.  Otherwise, the program is complete and
works.  Since Ed changes the program about twice a week, he'd be
constantly reworking the web pages!

Art

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.