RE: filmscanners: Anyone using Win2K?

Yes, there may be many good reasons for jumping to Win2K, but if you have
any unsupported software or 'legacy' hardware, it may not be the best
decision at all..  I would much rather read a list of reasons NOT to
upgrade, from an unbiased source, before leaping!

If I want to know the good things about a computer product, the *last*
people I talk to are those who make it..

By the way, if you can get hold of the Win2000 setup CD, I understand you
can run the setup program (WINNT32K.exe) with the switch /checkupgradeonly
to get a report on any likely hardware problems.

Mark T.

At 01:56 PM 8/03/01 -0800, you wrote:
>"Top 10 Reasons to Move to Windows 2000 Professional":
>http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/guide/professional/solutions/toptenupgrade.asp

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.