RE: filmscanners: Puzzled about display resolution

They don't increase in size when you set the font larger? Normal dialogs do.
These are tool dialogs and if they don't resize with the font increase, I'd
complain to Bill Gates.

Frank Paris
marshalt@spiritone.com

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.