From: owner-filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:owner-filmscanners@halftone.co.uk]On Behalf Of IronWorks
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2001 9:54 AM
To: filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
Subject: Re: filmscanners: Puzzled about display resolution

I'm reading the review now - it says that different monitor resolutions
cannot be set only in the Windows NT/2000:

"Under Windows NT/2000 you lose some flexibility in that your two displays
cannot have resolutions independent of one another"

Apparently resolution can be independent under Win98SE.

Maris