RE: filmscanners: Puzzled about display resolution

> > The direction things are moving in is higher resolution,
> > and you build your product for the future...not to live
> > in the past.  It's the same issue with memory, processor
> > speed and storage capacity.
>
> You can do this if you're Microsoft, not if you're a shareware vendor.

You follow the direction, not make the direction.  The software runs on
Windows...so the minimum requirement IS Windows.

> This discussion is a little irrelevent anyway - Ed Hamrick is the author
> of the software and it's his choice who he wants to support and how.

Exactly.  And I believe most anyone writing software will write it for the
future, not for the past.  Most companies that come out with new products
don't support Windows 3.1...

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.