Re: filmscanners: Need feedback on VueScan Idea

In a message dated 3/7/2001 5:04:49 PM EST, bobkehl@kvernkehl.com writes:

> This all sound marvelous....but does this mean my Prescan Window suggestion
>  didn't make the cut?  Is there hope for this in the future? or is it just
>  too much programming.

Can you describe what you mean by a "Prescan" tab again?
Is it basically the same thing as the "Scan" tab, except without
any files being output?  Can't this be accomplished by just
turning off outputting files in the Files tab and then pressing
the "Scan" button?

Regards,
Ed Hamrick

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.