RE: filmscanners: Need feedback on VueScan Idea

Tim wrote:

>It would help my workflow considerably if I could answer email or write
invoices or whatever, rather than having to babysit the scanner for each
frame.

It would help everybody's, I'm sure. The solution is co-processors, which is
a hardware fix and not in Vuescan's purview. Amiga still has the patents on
that, I think (and please forgive me for constantly and good-naturedly
bugging you long-time Mac & PC people on that point, and my I-told-you-so
rants :-)). It's one of those good ideas that got into the wrong hands and
never met its full potential as a result. But the patents will run, soon,
and maybe then our new computers can do what we want them to do when we want
them to do it. :-)

Best regards--LRA