Re: filmscanners: Need feedback on VueScan Improvements

Shough, Dean wrote:

  It sure beats
> talking about CD-Rs and printers.  Most of my comments just reiterate what
> others have already told you, but it never hurts to repeat  good ideas.

Obviously, the revamping of Vuescan is of great interest to many on the
list here, which explains all the recent activity, and although I don't
currently use Vuescan, perhaps I might, and I often recommend it to
others looking for an alternative to the scanning software provided by
the manufacturer, so improvements are beneficial.

However, right now, for me, much of this discussion is of little
interest.  Also, Ed has his own web site and feedback mechanism.

I had no intention of making any comment about the number of posts about
Vuescan upgrading, and have been dealing with it in the same manner I
suggest others deal with info or postings on this list that they find
doesn't turn their crank... hit delete.

However, since Dean wishes to make an issue of other discussions, for my
particular needs and interests at this particular time, the info on the
printers and CD-R was more valuable *TO ME* in terms of dealing with my
scanning work flow, than this Vuescan discussion.

So, I guess what I am saying is ... different strokes for different folks.

Let the Vuescan discussions continue...

Peace,
Art

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.