RE: filmscanners: Need feedback on VueScan Idea

In this case, this standard doesn't exist just for the heck of it. In fact,
the Microsoft "User Experience" standard is extremely well thought out and
results from thousands of person years experience with user interfaces and
we should really think twice before going against its dictates. In fact, the
standard is lots better than most Microsoft programs, which would be a lot
better off if they followed their own standard religiously. There are
reasons for virtually every aspect of the standard and before we go against
them, we'd better have thought about it more than the people who over the
last 15 years have derived the standard.

Frank Paris
marshalt@spiritone.com

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.