RE: filmscanners: Need feedback on VueScan Improvements

shAF writes:

>(4)  I think we all need to come up with how to better set the file paths
... or maybe I simply need to understand your current philosophy and
experiment more.  But I wish I could consistently store the settings in a
specific location, independent of where I put my projects.  Can I assume the
"default" directory could be considered the "project" directory, and the
locations where all raw, TIFFs and JPEGs go??

>thanx for everything ... shAf  :o)

I concur, and that recent addition (not having to go to the Vuescan program
files for the "crops") was really helpful. Paths are tough, and any
improvements here (and there've been many) are welcome.

Best regards--LRA