RE: filmscanners: Need feedback on VueScan Improvements

Ed wrote:

>I'm thinking about some improvements to the VueScan
user interface...These are the main things I'm thinking of <clip>

>1) Adding a "Zoom in" and "Zoom out" button that will double
(or halve) the size of either the preview or scan images.  While
zoomed, the preview or scan window will have scroll bars.

That sounds very useful. Good thinking.

>2) Move the Preview and Scan tabs to the left side of the
window and move all the option tabs to the right side of
the window.

I'm less sure about that one. They seem logical to me now, although I've
been known to hit the wrong one by accident, then have to search for the
"Abort" button. If you move them, put that one over there, too.

>3) Reorganize the tabs on the right side to make them
a bit more logical and useful (these suggestions came
from a helpful user):

You sure know how to hurt a dyslexic, don't you? ;-) Sounds good, though.

Best regards--LRA