RE: filmscanners: VueScan 6.7.5 Available

Are you sure?

Just downloaded and when you look at where it was saved, the folder window
just says 838kb.  BUT if you right click (PC) on the downloaded file and
check the Properties, you find it is 857,211 bytes  (in brackets)

Tim A

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.