Re: filmscanners: Fw: digimarc watermarking service

It sounds to me like they will not reference anyone to the data they have file
on you. It doesn't take away your ability to keep embedding watermarks (I
registered mune after April 2000 for free) nor the ability for some one using a
Digimarc reader to detect the fact that you have put a copyright notice in the
image... It only keeps them from being able to contact you through Digimarc....
At least that's they way it seems to be working for me...

Mike M.

Jules wrote:

> FYI, i received this message from Digimarc today.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.