Re: filmscanners: dither vs haltoning nitpicking

Wanna here my new Bill Gates/MS joke?

When the earthquake started to shake in Redmond, Bill shouted "Quick,
tape the windows, tape the windows!", and the MS personnel all ran
around backing up their computers.

I thought it was interesting that one employee who was interviewed at
the meeting that Bill Gates was at during the quake said she wondered
what happening because it felt like the building was coming down, and
with Bill Gates up on stage there, anything could be happening.  Seemed
to imply someone might actually be angry enough with windows crashes to
literally crash a few windows.

Art

Eli Bowen wrote:

> Perhaps you will think I'm biased, based on my email address,

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.