Re: filmscanners: Colors in Neutral Gray

FYI: A great book on PShop (with section on filmscanning) for photographers...
it
particularly addresses the problems with balancing color from a practical
standpoint... is Photoshop 5 & 5.5 Artistry, by Barry Haynes and Wendy Crumpler,
published by New Riders, costs about $50 US and worth every penny... has a CD
with
examples to do the exercises in the book, which is full of color and b/w photos
show the steps and results...

Mike Moore

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.