Re: filmscanners: Re: OT...Trimming Quotes...

>> In Outlook Express and Entourage (Office2000) one can highlight text in the
>> email, click reply and only the selected text appears in the reply. (MacOS)

> I am afraid this is not the case in the Windows version of Outlook 2000.  In
> Outlook 2000, one can set the reader to indent and/or mark the original
> message upon replying to the message; but one cannot select portions of that
> original message to be quoted except via cut and paste.

I have PC based clients who call to my office and are truly amazed at the
functionality of Mac MS Office 2000 suite. I checked the Windoze product
myself and couldn¹t believe the difference between the two versions. Word
Excel and Powerpoint are miles ahead of their PC counterparts. It really
makes me laugh when I think about it.

Regards

Richard

 | @ @ ------->>> Richard <soho@eircom.net>