From: "Michael Wilkinson" <michael@infocus-photography.co.uk>
To: filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
Sent: February 24, 2001 9:01:56 AM GMT
Subject: Re: filmscanners: Negative cleaning

We use a device from a company called TEKNEK.
Its a hand held ,twin adhesive roller contraption.
the rollers are silicon rubber and tacky ,place the edge of the film in
,squeeze tight and pull through.It removes any surface  detritus and has
an anti static brush on the outgoing side to eliminate static.
It works very well and we have been using it now for 7 years.
to remove the accumulated debris we just run the rollers over wide
sticky tape ,perfect.
Michael Wilkinson. 106 Holyhead Road,Ketley, Telford.Shropshire TF 15 DJ
michael@infocus-photography.co.uk      www.infocus-photography.co.uk
For Trannies and Negs from Digital Files