Re: filmscanners: OT: How to reset Epsons with "chipped" cartridges

The Epson ink question
came up on another list Im on last year and as I have done some work for
Epson Uk who have their factory here in Telford,I asked them the
question.
The stated that the chip on the cartridge counted the number of droplets
it ejects.
Removing and replacing the cartridge will NOT effect the drop counter.
End of debate  !
regards
Michael Wilkinson. 106 Holyhead Road,Ketley, Telford.Shropshire TF 15 DJ
  michael@infocus-photography.co.uk      www.infocus-photography.co.uk
For Trannies and Negs from Digital Files

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.