Re: filmscanners: Mounting fluid/flatbeds

Here is a URL for KAMI... http://www.kami-produkte.de/english/sc.html
if this isn't the exact product, click on the type line in the upper right
corner of the page to get to their products list, cuz they also list an
anti-static fluid that they say is for drum scanners.....
Mike Moore

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.