RE: filmscanners: Dust removal, ICE/alternatives to a mouse for dust removal

A large, heavy trackball on stainless steel rollers with software providing
precision control over the ballistics of the pointer is also excellent. I
used the new Kensington Expert Mouse Pro and was amazed how far superior it
is even to an optical mouse. I used it until I switched to Windows 2000,
that is. Kensington still doesn't have drivers for that operating system
even six months after release of that track ball, and so I am back to using
a mouse.

Frank Paris
marshalt@spiritone.com

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.