filmscanners: OT: Any comments about Nikon bodies?

It would appear I'm being punished for making some negative comments
about Nikon on this list ;-)

My Nikon 801s SLR autofocus camera (also called the 8008s) has given up
its film transport system for the second time in its life.  (repaired by
Nikon last time at a minor fortune).

My 20-30 year old Nikon FM and FE cameras, which had many more rolls
through them, and cost considerably less, have never had a film
transport problem.

I was wondering if anyone here has had problems with the film transport
with their autofocus SLR Nikon cameras, and if anyone can suggest a list
or news group I could use to communicate with other Nikon owners.

Please write me in private mail to avoid excessive OT discussion on this
list.

Thank you.

Art

artisitic@ampsc.com