Re: filmscanners: storage

Jim wrote:

>I bought a  2x HP unit back when Recorders cost
$1000 (yes it had a Phillips core) and it trashed within 1 1/2 years.

That's been my experience with Phillips, but with a shorter time frame. I'll
say this--their customer service people bend over backwards, and are quite
good. But the short lifetime of their products sort of negates their
efforts, at least the ones I've gotten (several).

One swallow (the bird type) doesn't make a Spring, but several swallows...Oh
well. You know what I mean.

Best regards--LRA