Re: filmscanners: New Photoshop Program

On Wed, 14 Feb 2001, Michael Moore wrote:

> FYI: For those of you who would like Photoshop but can't afford it, and
> don't like Photoshop LE's limitations, check out the latest offering
> from the photoimage gods at Adobe... it's called Photoshop Elements,

There's also the educational version of Photoshop, if you can qualify for
it (hey, enroll in an evening class in some subject you're interested in
at your local community college).  My understanding is that it's identical
to the full version except that the EULA prevents it from being used for
commercial applications.

--
Terry Carroll       | No representations, warranties or characterizations
Santa Clara, CA     | regarding any actual university, including any named

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.