filmscanners: Can't Mirror or Rotate Vuescan Raw Scans

I am trying to get a profiling scan of a Q-60E3 calibration slide on my
Minolta Scan Dual II using VueScan.  In order to ensure that no color
adjustment occurs, I am outputting the scan to a raw file.  Problem is, the
scan needs to be rotated left and mirrored to be read by my profiling
package (Monaco EZcolor).  Is rotation/mirroring disabled for raw output?
The raw-output tif file always has the same orientation no matter what
setting I make for rotation and mirroring.

-Howard

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.