Re: filmscanners: Vuescan long pass mode

this is multiscanning, its already available and implemented..leave Ed alone
(g)...We have a problem communicating, we keep saying the same stuff over and
over and over and over..

"bjs" <bjs1@home.com>  wrote:

>I have a Pascal program that takes N files at arbitrary exposure levels and
>combines them into one "longpass" result.  It accounts for charge bleeding
>and a number of other issues.  The result has none of the gross errors that
>Vuescan currently shows and works far better.

Herm
Astropics http://home.att.net/~hermperez

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.