filmscanners: VueScan 6.7.1 Available

I just released VueScan 6.7.1 for Windows, Mac OS and Linux.
It can be downloaded from:

  http://www.hamrick.com/vsm.html

I'm going on vacation for a week starting tomorrow, so if
there's a serious problem with this version that can't wait
a week to get fixed, please let me know in the next few hours.

What's new in version 6.7.1

  * Fixed problem with ScanWit and some SCSI adapters

  * Fixed problem with 16 or 24 extra colored lines at
    the bottom of scans on some Microtek scanners

  * Fixed problem with some scanners on Mac OS

  * Added support for Nikon LS-1000 slide feeder

  * Added capability to write raw scan file even
    if insuffient memory to hold entire scan in memory

  * Attempted fix for Mac OS when no SCSI adapter connected
    (to make "Device|Scan from" "Disk" work)

Regards,
Ed Hamrick

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.