I just released VueScan 6.7.1 for Windows, Mac OS and Linux.
It can be downloaded from:
I'm going on vacation for a week starting tomorrow, so if
there's a serious problem with this version that can't wait
a week to get fixed, please let me know in the next few hours.
What's new in version 6.7.1
* Fixed problem with ScanWit and some SCSI adapters
* Fixed problem with 16 or 24 extra colored lines at
the bottom of scans on some Microtek scanners
* Fixed problem with some scanners on Mac OS
* Added support for Nikon LS-1000 slide feeder
* Added capability to write raw scan file even
if insuffient memory to hold entire scan in memory
* Attempted fix for Mac OS when no SCSI adapter connected
(to make "Device|Scan from" "Disk" work)