filmscanners: VueScan suggestion

> There are so many variables [in] VueScan that I always
> seem to forget at least one of the crucial settings

I have this problem too. And new installs from Ed Hamrick's amazingly
frequent upgrades seem to overwrite some of my settings.

One thing that would help (listening, Ed?) would be for new installs to
respect my settings from previous versions -- e.g., color space (I like
Adobe RGB, new installs reset to SRGB) and several others.

Richard Wolfson

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.