RE: filmscanners: Vignetting?

Very true. For effect, I've taken a couple dozen wide angle pictures over
the years with the sun somewhere along the top edge, usually in one corner
or the other, and never had a malfunction. I wasn't even blinded. However, I
wouldn't look through the viewfinder with a telephoto mounted and the sun in
the frame. On the other hand, there would be little reason to,
compositionally.

Frank Paris
marshalt@spiritone.com

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.