Re: filmscanners: real value?

Laurie,

Your post outlining your extensive processing experience left me somewhat
embarrassed at my lazy attitude to working in the darkroom.    Well,  many
of us amateurs go through the experience of  hearing,  "get that mess
cleared up!".

I have all the "right" equipment,  120 film, Beselar,  Schneider Componons,
although no colour analyser.  Despite this I look for a digital solution
which gets more elusive with each received newsgroup message.

The cost of a new computer,  Nikon/Polaroid/Minolta 120 scanner,  and Epson
2000P (Olympus Dye-sub!! if only more than A4), is making me dizzy!

I am 54,  crave quality,  but am not financially rich.

Maybe I should re-live my evenings where I held a contact frame with
gas-light  paper?

Thanks,

Ian

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.