Re: filmscanners: SS4000 and LS-2000 real value?

Laurie:

Thanks for clearing away the fog, so to speak!  What you say certainly
sounds logical to my unscientific mind.  Gives me something more to think
about.  It's looking like I'll have to wait a few more years, if possible,
before a good archival printer comes along that will meet my needs without
filling the room!

Hart Corbett

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.