  АРХИВ

  СТАТЬИ

  ПЕРСОНАЛЬНОЕ

  ПРОГРАММЫ

ПИШИТЕ
ПИСЬМА

     АРХИВ :: Security-alerts
Security-Alerts mailing list archive (security-alerts@yandex-team.ru)

[security-alerts] FYI: Russian Business Network - Additional Analysis

;-)

http://isc.sans.org/diary.html?n&storyid=3681

 Russian Business Network - Additional Analysis
Published: 2007-11-22,
Last Updated: 2007-11-22 17:07:58 UTC
by Marcus Sachs (Version: 1)

One of our readers, David Bizeul, spent the past three months researching the
Russian Business Network (RBN).  The RBN is a virtual safe house for Russian
criminals responsible for malicious code attacks, phishing attacks, child
pornography and other illicit operations (we previously provided an analysis of
the RBN that was produced by iDefense.)  The 70-page paper is on David's web
site, and David said that he may update it in the future.  We are mirroring the
paper for him just in case his site gets overloaded.  David's contact
information is in the paper so if you like what you see please let him know.

Marcus H. Sachs

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.