Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 11:24:12 -0500
From: Matthew_R_Walker@Vanguard.com
Subject: Trademark Infringement
To: elena@office.convey.ru, noc@convey.ru

[-- Attachment #1 --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Encoding: 7bit, Size: 0.8K --]

Dear Sir/Madam:

Hello.  My name is Matthew Walker.  I am writing to you from the Intellectual
Property and Technology unit at The Vanguard Group, Inc. ("Vanguard").  It has
come to my attention that your website, at www.convey.ru, is using the word
"Vanguard Group" as hidden text.  As you probably know, "hidden text" is white
on white (or similar) text or hidden text in HTML code on a web page that is
normally invisible to the viewer but can be read by an internet search engine
when scanning websites.

Vanguard is the registered owner of a variety of trademarks and service marks,
including "Vanguard" and "The Vanguard Group" in the United States and
elsewhere.  Vanguard does not permit the use of its trademarks or trade names,
or variations on those trademarks or trade names, as hidden text on websites
owned or operated by others without Vanguard