  ПРОГРАММЫ

ПИШИТЕ
ПИСЬМА

     АРХИВ :: Inet-Admins
Inet-Admins mailing list archive (inet-admins@info.east.ru)

Re: [inet-admins] cisco multilink

а на ms сходить посмотреть слабо ? :))

Search Results
Your search for multilink found 33 matches. 1 through 25 are listed below.
----
 1.  To set up a network connection using multiple modems
 Excerpt from this page: Online version of our in-product help. (size 4 719
bytes, updated 02.11.98 17:02:13 GMT)

все документы приводить не буду ... а вот этот ..

To set up a network connection using multiple modems

Set up a Dial-Up Networking connection using one modem.
In the Dial-Up Networking folder, right-click the connection icon and click
Properties.
On the Multilink tab, click Use additional devices, and then click Add.
In Edit Extra Device, select the device you want to add to the connection,
and then click OK.
Repeat Steps 3 and 4 until you have added all the modems you want.

Notes

To set up a  , you must have two or more modems installed on your computer,
one phone line for each modem, and an    that supports    and multilink
connections.
If the first modem connects successfully but the second modem fails to
connect, multilink is probably not supported by the ISP.
Multilink is part of Dial-Up Networking. It is not available when using
other communications programs.
Although Multilink is designed for ISDN modems, it can be used by two or
more analog modems of the same or different speeds. However, using analog
modems can cause serial overrun errors that impair the performance of the
multilink connection.
For more details about multilink connections, see the Windows 98 Resource
Kit.

------
Ilya Shulman   ish@east.ru        +7-095-956-4951 ISH-RIPN
East Connection ISP, Moscow, Russia. http://www.east.ru