[filmscanners] Re: Cleaning SS4000 scanner

On 20/07/2009 Tony Sleep wrote:
> There is a 3rd screw down a hole
> (top rhs of the cover, as shown), and the 4th retains the cover over
> the
> stepper mechanism  - the slim rectangular box protuberance that your
> LH
> sketched blue line crosses. Essentially, there is a screw in each of
> the 4
> corners of the transport cover.

On second thoughts this may be wrong, my memory seems to have holes in
it... the 4th screw may not be in the stepper cover but also down a hole,
bottom RH corner of the transport cover.

Anyhow, one way or another there are 4 screws that retain that cover.

--
Regards

Tony Sleep
http://tonysleep.co.uk