[filmscanners] Re: ss4000 not initializing

[you may get two replies due to operator error...]

Look here:   http://pages.videotron.com/tiller/SS4000faults.htm

and here:

http://www.mail-archive.com/filmscanners@halftone.co.uk/msg20572.html

Whether you will find anything to fix is uncertain and there is plenty to break.

Stan