[filmscanners] RE: SCSI support on a Mac Pro

Unfortunately, I checked the Adaptec web site and the USBXchange is no
longer in production or being sold.  Yopu may be able to find one on ebay.
The web site link you provided is for legacy products where support is still
available.  By the way, it says that supports Mac OSs 8.0 and 9.0.  No
mention was made of OS's for Macs beyond 9.0.