[filmscanners] RE: SCSI support on a Mac Pro

There use to be a SCSI to USB adapter (XircomR PortGear USB To SCSI
Converter - PGSCSI, U1-SCSI) put out by Xircom (www.xircom.com or tel.:
800-438-4526), which I believe was an Intel subsidiary.  I believe it was a
SCSI 1 version of SCSI (the first version of SCSI) that would work for Mac
OS 8.6.  I do not know if it is still available - I doubt it, if it will
work with later Mac OSs - I doubt it, or even if Xircon is still in
business.  I do remember that it was expensive as compared to other types of
adapters.

You may be able to find it on ebay.