[filmscanners] Re: Nikon LS30 & Vista

I use a Minolta Dimage 5400 II running under X64 (precursor to Vista).
It is USB interfaced, so SCSI isn't exactly an issue. However,
technically ASPI is still required. This is a problem with X64 (probably
Vista, but I have no first hand knowledge of this). With a bit of
googling, I found a thread on how to install the 32 bit ASPI on a 64 bit
OS. Adaptec has little interest in supporting ASPI.