[filmscanners] Re: Strange light spill-over in Nikon LS-8000scan

Let's call this effect a halo. The halo appears more evident on the
right of a dark object, than the left. Now this could be my monitor.
However, there is one spot that is odd. Look at the man at the left in
the image. There is a sliver of light right next to his neck. There
doesn't seem to be a halo there.