[filmscanners] Re: large scanning project

I too have the SS4000.  I use a few blasts of Dust-Off or the equivalent, then
a StaticMaster brush, then Dust-Off again.  But inevitably, there will be a few
spots in the sky or bright areas that need to be fixed.

The Spot Healing Brush in Photoshop CS2 does make the spotting job much easier.

Stan Schwartz
Tulsa