[filmscanners] Re: ADMIN: domain transfer issues

  • To: lexa@lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Re: ADMIN: domain transfer issues
  • From: "Berry Ives" <yvesberia@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 15:37:37 -0600

I went with Oly 4/3 system recently.  A burglar took all my film cameras
last weekend, so my transition is even more certain now.  Plus, I compared
several 12x16 prints on w/c paper shot on film versus digital, and I can't
tell the difference.  Although I do have to be careful about white point
setting in this very high contrast environment.  Negative film gave me a lot
of latitude.

So the Coolscan V ED will be mostly for scans of old photos now.

Berry