[filmscanners] Re: HP PhotsSmart - questions

I had a problem obtaining isopropyl alcohol about 2 months ago and the
chemists - about half a dozen local ones - all said it was due to new (?)
fire regulations.  However, I did find one in Marlow, Bucks who had a full
500ml bottle and also a half full one.

I now own what is left of the full one and, for fire hazard reasons, it is
buried in the garden with 2 cats and a gerbil (all deceased).

This was an independent chemist and, if the fire issue is right, others may
be willing to order for collection on delivery.

HTH

Regards

Bob