[filmscanners] Re: HP PhotsSmart - questions

When I was in the camera repair business I used denatured alcohol cut
5-% with ether.  The ether dispersed water droplets and promoted faster
drying.  Other recommendations from "factory repair" houses included MEK
and distilled water with a drop or so of mild dish washing detergent.

Jim