[filmscanners] RE: 'Cheap' film scanner recommendations

  • To: lexa@lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] RE: 'Cheap' film scanner recommendations
  • From: "Kapetanakis, Constantine" <KAPETAC@polaroid.com>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 08:32:17 -0400

Go and buy a Nikon LS2000 and a slide feeder from ebay. You will find
both for sale. You will end up paying something like $400 for both (
maybe ?) Scan your slides and then sell the scanner and  slide feeder on
ebay. You will get most of your money back, and have your slides
digitized.
I did that and did not loose a penny.
Good luck